Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Chip pan fire in Southend flat
Updated 9:23am Friday 7th February 2014 in Southend
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a chip pan fire at a flat in Southend.
The man and his partner discovered the fire, shut the doors and got out to call the fire brigade.
Crews from Southend and Leigh attended the first floor flat in Sherwood Way at 7.20pm yesterday.
It was extinguished by 7.45pm.
The kitchen was damaged by the fire and there was very dense smoke.
Comments are closed on this article.