Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004Notice ID: COL0593357
Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended) Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 Regulations 12 and 13 Maldon District Affordable Housing and Viability Supplementary Planning Document Maldon District Specialist Needs Housing Supplementary Planning Document
Maldon District Council is undertaking public consultation on:
• the draft Maldon District Affordable Housing and Viability Supplementary Planning Document (SPD): provides further guidance on Policies H1; H2; and H5 of the Maldon District Local Development Plan; and
• the draft Specialist Needs Housing Supplementary Planning Document (SPD): provides further guidance on Policies H1, H2 and H3 of the Maldon District Local Development Plan. The Council is seeking comments on the content of the draft SPDs between Thursday 19 April and Thursday 31 May 2018. Comments should be received by 5pm on Thursday 31 May 2018. Inspection of documents: The documents relating to the above consultation will be available for inspection on the Council’s website (www.maldon.gov.uk/spd) and at the following locations:
• Maldon District Council’s offices, Princes Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 5DL (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 5.00pm and Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm); and
• Local libraries across the District (Please check Essex County Council’s website at www.essex.gov.uk for the opening hours for all local libraries). Comments may be submitted: • By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In writing to: Planning Policy, Maldon District Council, Council Offices, Princes Road, Maldon, CM9 5DL Any comments received will be considered and changes made to the draft SPDs, where appropriate. Any comments may be accompanied by a request to be notified at a specified address of the adoption of one or both SPDs.