Shut school pupils offered new places

St Hilda's students set to transfer to nearby independent

St Hilda's students set to transfer to nearby independent

First published in Southend
Last updated

PUPILS left in limbo after St Hilda’s Independent Day School suddenly closed are to be taken in at Thorpe Hall.

Thorpe Hall, another independent school, has so far had registration forms submitted from 52 out of the 60 pupils searching for a new school.

St Hilda’s, in Imperial Avenue, Westcliff, went into voluntary liquidation on July 10. It had about 90 pupils at the time of its sudden closure, with 30 of those in the nursery.

Staff at Thorpe Hall, in Wakering Road, Southend, held a private meeting for parents of St Hilda’s pupils to visit the school and ask questions.

Headteacher, Andrew Hampton, said: “We are very happy to be able to accommodate all the pupils who wish to transfer here.

“It is a very difficult period for those in the middle of GCSEs as we may not provide all the subjects St Hilda’s did or use the same exam boards.”

The school will create a new class in Year Three to accommodate the extra students, and Mr Hampton was keen to highlight the school’s similarities.

He added: “We may be different in some ways, but we also have that same small school feel St Hilda’s had so we hope children will settle in well.”

One parent, who has not yet decided where their daughter will continue her education in September, praised Thorpe Hall.

He said: “I know quite a lot of parents have already signed up to Thorpe Hall, “We are still looking at other options, but it’s great that they have room for everyone.”

 

Comments (16)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:37pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Leighdweller says...

When you put it into context, it's hardly surprising a business such as this with so few 'customers' and, no doubt considerable upkeep & running costs, would get into some financial difficulty.
When you put it into context, it's hardly surprising a business such as this with so few 'customers' and, no doubt considerable upkeep & running costs, would get into some financial difficulty. Leighdweller
  • Score: 1

4:03pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher. supermadmax
  • Score: 0

4:14pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Leighdweller says...

supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out.

I may be wrong.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out. I may be wrong. Leighdweller
  • Score: 5

4:17pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Leighdweller wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out.

I may be wrong.
Resigning a a director a few months before on companies house, running a company in huge debt for many years - I doubt new parents / excising parents were made aware of any of this! & As if often with this things, I suspect her directors salary was paid in full with bonus regardless of the financial state.
[quote][p][bold]Leighdweller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out. I may be wrong.[/p][/quote]Resigning a a director a few months before on companies house, running a company in huge debt for many years - I doubt new parents / excising parents were made aware of any of this! & As if often with this things, I suspect her directors salary was paid in full with bonus regardless of the financial state. supermadmax
  • Score: 5

4:20pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Leighdweller says...

supermadmax wrote:
Leighdweller wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out.

I may be wrong.
Resigning a a director a few months before on companies house, running a company in huge debt for many years - I doubt new parents / excising parents were made aware of any of this! & As if often with this things, I suspect her directors salary was paid in full with bonus regardless of the financial state.
Perhaps a new life in double glazing awaits...
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Leighdweller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]Not sure there's any evidence of that is there? Most likely that cash in wasn't as great as cash out. I may be wrong.[/p][/quote]Resigning a a director a few months before on companies house, running a company in huge debt for many years - I doubt new parents / excising parents were made aware of any of this! & As if often with this things, I suspect her directors salary was paid in full with bonus regardless of the financial state.[/p][/quote]Perhaps a new life in double glazing awaits... Leighdweller
  • Score: 1

8:49pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Almeda11 says...

supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! Almeda11
  • Score: 0

9:28pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
[quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ...... supermadmax
  • Score: 1

9:46pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Almeda11 says...

supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that. Almeda11
  • Score: -1

10:25pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
[quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats. supermadmax
  • Score: -2

10:59pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Almeda11 says...

supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ! Almeda11
  • Score: 1

11:11pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan.

What's next ? Villa in Spain ?
[quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ![/p][/quote]To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan. What's next ? Villa in Spain ? supermadmax
  • Score: -3

11:25pm Tue 22 Jul 14

Almeda11 says...

supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan.

What's next ? Villa in Spain ?
You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that."

Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ![/p][/quote]To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan. What's next ? Villa in Spain ?[/p][/quote]You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that." Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time. Almeda11
  • Score: 2

11:36pm Tue 22 Jul 14

supermadmax says...

Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan.

What's next ? Villa in Spain ?
You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that."

Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.
"Almeda has been around a long time"

Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell?

" l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time"

Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ?
[quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ![/p][/quote]To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan. What's next ? Villa in Spain ?[/p][/quote]You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that." Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.[/p][/quote]"Almeda has been around a long time" Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell? " l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time" Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ? supermadmax
  • Score: -2

6:34am Wed 23 Jul 14

alarminstaller says...

Sorry what is this story OR debate about?

The reality of this situation is simple these parents have chosen to take their kids out of normal state education which is perfectly adequate for normal people.

It is their choice, their decision and their money.

If they decide to do this and that choice turns to rats s---t that is their fault and nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else.

As to the where's, how's and why's that is nothing to do with anyone not connected with this private school, only IF it is a criminal matter which involves public spending on a Police investigation then it is simple
' forget the school' it is not your business.

Like all private non state funded business's it can go broke because the losses are higher than the profits.

That is and always has been the system in this country.
Sorry what is this story OR debate about? The reality of this situation is simple these parents have chosen to take their kids out of normal state education which is perfectly adequate for normal people. It is their choice, their decision and their money. If they decide to do this and that choice turns to rats s---t that is their fault and nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else. As to the where's, how's and why's that is nothing to do with anyone not connected with this private school, only IF it is a criminal matter which involves public spending on a Police investigation then it is simple ' forget the school' it is not your business. Like all private non state funded business's it can go broke because the losses are higher than the profits. That is and always has been the system in this country. alarminstaller
  • Score: 2

9:34am Wed 23 Jul 14

Almeda11 says...

supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan.

What's next ? Villa in Spain ?
You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that."

Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.
"Almeda has been around a long time"

Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell?

" l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time"

Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ?
I really don`t know WHAT you are talking about, do YOU even know?
l doubt it. And WHERE? am l complimenting myself, please show me -- if you can !
You have a great imagination, l`ll give you that, but an extremely short memory, we`ve crossed swords in the past, and you can`t remember that ? lol !!
ps, still think you`re a troll. Will be back tonight to check your reply, l don`t have the luxury or desire to be in front of a screen all day, particularly if the weather is good.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ![/p][/quote]To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan. What's next ? Villa in Spain ?[/p][/quote]You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that." Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.[/p][/quote]"Almeda has been around a long time" Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell? " l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time" Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ?[/p][/quote]I really don`t know WHAT you are talking about, do YOU even know? l doubt it. And WHERE? am l complimenting myself, please show me -- if you can ! You have a great imagination, l`ll give you that, but an extremely short memory, we`ve crossed swords in the past, and you can`t remember that ? lol !! ps, still think you`re a troll. Will be back tonight to check your reply, l don`t have the luxury or desire to be in front of a screen all day, particularly if the weather is good. Almeda11
  • Score: 0

10:03am Wed 23 Jul 14

timewontwait says...

Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Almeda11 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.
There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that.
My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way.
lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !!
Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education!

" l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! "

Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ?

But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......
Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel.

And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.
I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.
SUSAN ???

I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight !
To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan.

What's next ? Villa in Spain ?
You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that."

Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.
"Almeda has been around a long time"

Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell?

" l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time"

Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ?
I really don`t know WHAT you are talking about, do YOU even know?
l doubt it. And WHERE? am l complimenting myself, please show me -- if you can !
You have a great imagination, l`ll give you that, but an extremely short memory, we`ve crossed swords in the past, and you can`t remember that ? lol !!
ps, still think you`re a troll. Will be back tonight to check your reply, l don`t have the luxury or desire to be in front of a screen all day, particularly if the weather is good.
l have to agree with you almeda, he really must have a vivid imagination to believe you are Susan.
[quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Almeda11[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: Bit of out order on the parents really, they fork out all that cash to give their kids a good education (lets face it, its a local independent not an eton or harrow) and get stitched up by a dodgy director / head teacher.[/p][/quote]There is no evidence at all to support your claim that there was a "dodgy" anybody, and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that. My great neice, 4, went to that school. lt was a lovely school and both the staff, pupils and the head teacher worked hard to make sure it remained that way. lt went into liquidation and l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !![/p][/quote]Well I hope your great neice gained a little more savvy than you did in her education! " l am sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that !! " Err Ok, you do realise its a ltd company and not a local authority run school ? Its purpose is to make profit for the directors / head ? She resigned as a director a few months before close, the school was running at a massive lose for years yet still blagged potential and exciting parents that it was a safe investment for their kids education ? She still got paid both wages and directors salary ? But I apologise! I must have the evidence wrong if you're "sure that the head teacher had nothing to do with that" ......[/p][/quote]Err, yes, l did, OBVIOUSLY, supermadmax ( a troll by any chance? ) realise it`s a PRIVATE and limited school !! and not local authority, rather stupid of you to assume otherwise, but hardly surprising coming from you ! l think l realise a lot more than you do with your stupid comments and insinuations about " dodgy" practices by the head teacher. l would be very careful what you say, that could easily be taken as libel. And, is it possible for a person of your mentality NOT to resort to sarcasm? You`d find you get a much better response from people if you realised that, and just spoke in a normal way. But then l guess that someone who chooses a name for themselves such as supermadmax would have a job with that.[/p][/quote]I'm not one of your ex students Susan so try not to be so condescending & no I'm not scared of you taking action regarding 'libel', I suggest you contact the Echo for my details and get the ball rolling rather than make empty threats.[/p][/quote]SUSAN ??? I am NOT Susan, now who isn`t being very savvy !!! My username is quite clearly at the top of my comment, and l made references to her in my comment, so you don`t need to worry do you. Goodnight ![/p][/quote]To be fair, I must say I'm really impressed with your immaculate use of grammar & passionate + knowledgeable defence of Susan, Susan. What's next ? Villa in Spain ?[/p][/quote]You are either a born cynic or a troll, probably both, as you clearly are incapable of understanding the sentence "and l`m sure the head teacher, Mrs Susan O'Riordan, would not be pleased to read that." Now you can choose to believe what you like, but if l really was Susan l would certainly say so. I do not come on here to impersonate and l have the courage of my convictions, plus Almeda has been around a long time, l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time.[/p][/quote]"Almeda has been around a long time" Well I'm a 'regular' on this site & I can't say your pseudonym rings a bell? " l don`t think the real Susan would have had the time" Priceless ! You just can't bring yourself to write a comment with complementing yourself can you ?[/p][/quote]I really don`t know WHAT you are talking about, do YOU even know? l doubt it. And WHERE? am l complimenting myself, please show me -- if you can ! You have a great imagination, l`ll give you that, but an extremely short memory, we`ve crossed swords in the past, and you can`t remember that ? lol !! ps, still think you`re a troll. Will be back tonight to check your reply, l don`t have the luxury or desire to be in front of a screen all day, particularly if the weather is good.[/p][/quote]l have to agree with you almeda, he really must have a vivid imagination to believe you are Susan. timewontwait
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree