Man awarded £24k after police officer fabricated evidence

Southend Standard: Ryan Fleming with the possession he had to put in storage when he was made homeless. Most were destroyed by damp. Ryan Fleming with the possession he had to put in storage when he was made homeless. Most were destroyed by damp.

A MAN has accepted a £24,000 payout from Essex Police after an officer fabricated evidence to have him hauled before the courts.

Ryan Fleming, 33, said his life had been destroyed by false allegations made by his neighbour, PC Stuart Burch, when he lived in Tennyson Avenue, Southend, causing him to become homeless and even lose custody of his young son.

He has nowbegun to piece his life back together, but said the money could only go so far.

Speaking exclusively to the Echo, he said: “The last four years has left my life in tatters. The payout goes some way towards replacing the material things I’ve lost, but in no way will it ever repair the damage it’s done to my sense of trust and my mental health, not to mention what it’s done to my son.

“It’s too little, too late. There were times when I didn’t want to be here anymore and, over the last four years, I’ve taken a couple of overdoses because I just couldn’t see a way out.”

Four officers broke into Mr Fleming’s home on the night of August 6, 2009, following an argument between him and PC Burch a few hours earlier about the volume of his music.

He was arrested and charged with a public order offence before being released on bail terms prohibiting him from returning to his three-bedroom home until the case had been dealt with in the courts.

Three months later, the case was thrown out at Southend Magistrates’ Court, which labelled the officers’ evidence “neither believable nor credible”.

In 2011, the Independent Police Complaints Commission later found PC Burch had changed his story from initially telling officers he was in fear of his life, to telling investigators he had called the nonemergency number because there was no threat to him.

However, in the run up to his court appearance, Mr Fleming had been made homeless after being evicted from his council house due to his bail conditions.

Left with nowhere to go he and his son, who is now ten, stayed at his mother’s and brother’s house and even a caravan in Upminster before mental health charity Mind provided them with a bedsit in York Road, Southend.

At one point Mr Fleming lost custody of his son to the boy’s mother, though this was later split between them. He has now been rehoused in Shoebury.

Comments (22)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:23am Sat 25 Jan 14

a.nonnymouse says...

What has happened to PC Burch??
What has happened to PC Burch?? a.nonnymouse
  • Score: 42

9:48am Sat 25 Jan 14

the citizen says...

a.nonnymouse wrote:
What has happened to PC Burch??
Apparently absolutely nothing !! How is this possible? He lied as a Police Officer, he misled and lied under oath and in effect attempted to pervert the course of justice. I would have thought he would be unfit for office and have the book thrown at him....but no. This is truly appalling. How are we to have confidence in our Police if they do not treat their own as they would everyone else. The local authority should also be making noises of humble apology and compensation for throwing this man out of his home. I am very cross about this. I hope Nick Alston will look into this and carry out his promise to root out corruption -because that is what it is. I don't believe in a compensation culture but 24k does not sound much to compensate for the actual and emotional trauma the event has put Mr Flemming through.
[quote][p][bold]a.nonnymouse[/bold] wrote: What has happened to PC Burch??[/p][/quote]Apparently absolutely nothing !! How is this possible? He lied as a Police Officer, he misled and lied under oath and in effect attempted to pervert the course of justice. I would have thought he would be unfit for office and have the book thrown at him....but no. This is truly appalling. How are we to have confidence in our Police if they do not treat their own as they would everyone else. The local authority should also be making noises of humble apology and compensation for throwing this man out of his home. I am very cross about this. I hope Nick Alston will look into this and carry out his promise to root out corruption -because that is what it is. I don't believe in a compensation culture but 24k does not sound much to compensate for the actual and emotional trauma the event has put Mr Flemming through. the citizen
  • Score: 79

9:51am Sat 25 Jan 14

QuestionTime says...

According to yesterday's Echo PC Burch is still employed as a police officer!
According to yesterday's Echo PC Burch is still employed as a police officer! QuestionTime
  • Score: 21

11:25am Sat 25 Jan 14

Been there got the T shirt says...

a.nonnymouse wrote:
What has happened to PC Burch??
He' and a few others have just returned from hot climes abroad, tis what happens, work hard all year, dealing with the scum, January is the time to get some deserved sun and count the savings, as for this story, complete non storey, as they wouldn't dare print the whole story, oh well, time to start planning my Feb skiing itinerary,,,
[quote][p][bold]a.nonnymouse[/bold] wrote: What has happened to PC Burch??[/p][/quote]He' and a few others have just returned from hot climes abroad, tis what happens, work hard all year, dealing with the scum, January is the time to get some deserved sun and count the savings, as for this story, complete non storey, as they wouldn't dare print the whole story, oh well, time to start planning my Feb skiing itinerary,,, Been there got the T shirt
  • Score: -3

12:10pm Sat 25 Jan 14

danger2013 says...

Essex Police lying again surprise surprise...... Makes me laugh how everyone thinks a police officers word is gospel.
Essex Police lying again surprise surprise...... Makes me laugh how everyone thinks a police officers word is gospel. danger2013
  • Score: 31

12:23pm Sat 25 Jan 14

iain beag says...

Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down.
Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.
Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down. Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told. iain beag
  • Score: 1

12:41pm Sat 25 Jan 14

profondo asbo says...

the moral of the story is what the state giveth, the state can taketh away.
the moral of the story is what the state giveth, the state can taketh away. profondo asbo
  • Score: 1

8:15pm Sat 25 Jan 14

sensibleme says...

It really strikes me how people are so quick to jump on the band wagon - this man has already been victimised and bullied by the police - this is clearly the truth otherwise they would never have paid him out. Why then, not comment on the facts - a person was wrongly arrested and imprisoned on a lie told by a police officer. This lie caused him and his family untold suffering. He is not a 'druggy' as some of you assume - what is that based on? He was for a while a broken man because he has spent the last 4 years fighting the injustice of what happened to him along with having to deal with the physical and emotional scars inflicted on him by Essex police. He is also a very strong man who has kept going despite wanting to give up on everything at times. Please think before you post any more of your shallow comments which are not true - there is much more to this story and none of it would put Essex police in a good light or put Ryan in a bad one. He was and is innocent of any wrongdoing - Essex police paid him out as they were in the wrong. They are the facts.
It really strikes me how people are so quick to jump on the band wagon - this man has already been victimised and bullied by the police - this is clearly the truth otherwise they would never have paid him out. Why then, not comment on the facts - a person was wrongly arrested and imprisoned on a lie told by a police officer. This lie caused him and his family untold suffering. He is not a 'druggy' as some of you assume - what is that based on? He was for a while a broken man because he has spent the last 4 years fighting the injustice of what happened to him along with having to deal with the physical and emotional scars inflicted on him by Essex police. He is also a very strong man who has kept going despite wanting to give up on everything at times. Please think before you post any more of your shallow comments which are not true - there is much more to this story and none of it would put Essex police in a good light or put Ryan in a bad one. He was and is innocent of any wrongdoing - Essex police paid him out as they were in the wrong. They are the facts. sensibleme
  • Score: 29

11:14pm Sat 25 Jan 14

corbydoll says...

I think you will find he does work!! I have been served by him at a boot sale many times. And my brother bought a dog from him at Wanders Havens Kennles in Upminster. This poor man may not claim DLA but if he is ill im sure he claims something. Maybe legal aid paid to due Essex police and I think you have to be on a benefit to get that.
I think you will find he does work!! I have been served by him at a boot sale many times. And my brother bought a dog from him at Wanders Havens Kennles in Upminster. This poor man may not claim DLA but if he is ill im sure he claims something. Maybe legal aid paid to due Essex police and I think you have to be on a benefit to get that. corbydoll
  • Score: -5

11:23pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Devils Advocate says...

This appears to be one officer getting fed up with his neighbour and deciding to lace him up for once and for all. Then it seems like the officers above him didn't use due diligence on that case. It does not seem to smack of secret agreements and mass corruption. But of course, in a country as corrupt as ours, where it seems nobody wants to pay their dues. they think everybody is as bad as themselves. Hence the harsh judgments of our police you see on these comments when the word Police is mentioned. Have you watched "The sheriffs are coming" and seen the stand up way British businessmen respond to a high court judgment. In reality, they are worse than some really naughty Barrow Boys. If our best cheat and lie, what chance the average workman?
This appears to be one officer getting fed up with his neighbour and deciding to lace him up for once and for all. Then it seems like the officers above him didn't use due diligence on that case. It does not seem to smack of secret agreements and mass corruption. But of course, in a country as corrupt as ours, where it seems nobody wants to pay their dues. they think everybody is as bad as themselves. Hence the harsh judgments of our police you see on these comments when the word Police is mentioned. Have you watched "The sheriffs are coming" and seen the stand up way British businessmen respond to a high court judgment. In reality, they are worse than some really naughty Barrow Boys. If our best cheat and lie, what chance the average workman? Devils Advocate
  • Score: 8

9:41am Sun 26 Jan 14

Nebs says...

Interesting comments, probably enough for this one to make the nationals on a slow news day.
Interesting comments, probably enough for this one to make the nationals on a slow news day. Nebs
  • Score: 4

4:19pm Sun 26 Jan 14

A.I.K. says...

The problem is, Mr Fleming; is that you are starting to turn into your "arch enemy" and are quite happy to moan and bubble people up before even talking to said person first and trying to resolve a problem. Slight case of double standards you are currently living IMO.
The problem is, Mr Fleming; is that you are starting to turn into your "arch enemy" and are quite happy to moan and bubble people up before even talking to said person first and trying to resolve a problem. Slight case of double standards you are currently living IMO. A.I.K.
  • Score: -7

8:58pm Sun 26 Jan 14

janeandfreddie says...

Well at least he is environmentally friendly.He has all the junk from 4 years ago in pink sacks. Good for him.
Well at least he is environmentally friendly.He has all the junk from 4 years ago in pink sacks. Good for him. janeandfreddie
  • Score: -2

10:42pm Sun 26 Jan 14

ThisYear says...

janeandfreddie wrote:
I think it is quite right that if you put yourself in the paper and crow on and on and on about poor old you that people will want to know more about you. You have nothing to hide you say? so why are you so upset that your address is on here? Surely if you were not a ego maniac you would have just taken the money and kept silent. What were you expecting? a pat on the back for playing people off against each other? I doubt anyone has anything other than just a passing interest in where you live. So I doubt you need to worry. Im sure you will threaten the echo to take this all down first thing anyway. You are a text book case of broken Britain and it would be good if you used the taxpayers money you have weaselled from them to move abroad. Maybe Afghanistan is for you as you have a Taliban look going on in your the pic (if its really you) Problem with your type is you never see how you look to the outside world. You no doubt convinced yourself and your mother and father you were in the right but i doubt deep down you are proud of yourself.
The post quote posted is so contradictory within its own content, on so many levels, its almost a work of art..lol
[quote][p][bold]janeandfreddie[/bold] wrote: I think it is quite right that if you put yourself in the paper and crow on and on and on about poor old you that people will want to know more about you. You have nothing to hide you say? so why are you so upset that your address is on here? Surely if you were not a ego maniac you would have just taken the money and kept silent. What were you expecting? a pat on the back for playing people off against each other? I doubt anyone has anything other than just a passing interest in where you live. So I doubt you need to worry. Im sure you will threaten the echo to take this all down first thing anyway. You are a text book case of broken Britain and it would be good if you used the taxpayers money you have weaselled from them to move abroad. Maybe Afghanistan is for you as you have a Taliban look going on in your the pic (if its really you) Problem with your type is you never see how you look to the outside world. You no doubt convinced yourself and your mother and father you were in the right but i doubt deep down you are proud of yourself.[/p][/quote]The post quote posted is so contradictory within its own content, on so many levels, its almost a work of art..lol ThisYear
  • Score: 3

10:52pm Sun 26 Jan 14

sensibleme says...

Reading some of these comments makes me wonder why the more negative of you even bother reading a newspaper! Is it so that you can ridicule and condemn peoples misfortunes? If people like Ryan Fleming did not take the police to court and report what has happened to him to the papers, what sort of a world would we live in? Do you really believe the police would pay him such a large sum of money if they believed that they were not responsible for wrongdoing?
Do you honestly believe that the police should be able to act in an irresponsible way and not be held accountable for their actions?
If you don't think that people like him should go to the papers, then how do we ever know what's going on in the world we live in and why bother reading the paper if you feel that way?
I really can't see your point of view - wrong has been done and the person it was done to, has been compensated! Would any of you expect any less or want to live in a place where that was acceptable - I wouldn't.
I don't expect any of you to respond to this post as it would mean you would have to explain in a rational way what your problem with this man is and I doubt you can justify that even to yourselves!
If your objection is you believe him to be 'a druggy' does that mean we can as a nation abuse all people who take drugs and should that include alcoholics? Some of you have alluded to his mental health - maybe we should bring back bedlam and leave all people with MH issues to rot and beat the illness out of them as they used to, and where do we start? depression, dementia or just the more serious ILLNESSES such as schizophrenia?
Let's hope none of you and yours ever suffer any hardship, redundancy, severe illness etc. that leaves you to rely on the state as I'm sure your conscience would not allow you to live in a council house or claim benefits.
I am really shocked at some of these comments but have to believe that you are the minority and that the rest of the educated, compassionate members of our community have better things to do than slate this man.
Reading some of these comments makes me wonder why the more negative of you even bother reading a newspaper! Is it so that you can ridicule and condemn peoples misfortunes? If people like Ryan Fleming did not take the police to court and report what has happened to him to the papers, what sort of a world would we live in? Do you really believe the police would pay him such a large sum of money if they believed that they were not responsible for wrongdoing? Do you honestly believe that the police should be able to act in an irresponsible way and not be held accountable for their actions? If you don't think that people like him should go to the papers, then how do we ever know what's going on in the world we live in and why bother reading the paper if you feel that way? I really can't see your point of view - wrong has been done and the person it was done to, has been compensated! Would any of you expect any less or want to live in a place where that was acceptable - I wouldn't. I don't expect any of you to respond to this post as it would mean you would have to explain in a rational way what your problem with this man is and I doubt you can justify that even to yourselves! If your objection is you believe him to be 'a druggy' does that mean we can as a nation abuse all people who take drugs and should that include alcoholics? Some of you have alluded to his mental health - maybe we should bring back bedlam and leave all people with MH issues to rot and beat the illness out of them as they used to, and where do we start? depression, dementia or just the more serious ILLNESSES such as schizophrenia? Let's hope none of you and yours ever suffer any hardship, redundancy, severe illness etc. that leaves you to rely on the state as I'm sure your conscience would not allow you to live in a council house or claim benefits. I am really shocked at some of these comments but have to believe that you are the minority and that the rest of the educated, compassionate members of our community have better things to do than slate this man. sensibleme
  • Score: 16

8:32am Mon 27 Jan 14

kildare13 says...

Wonder if nick Alston will be checking which of his offices have commented here?
Wonder if nick Alston will be checking which of his offices have commented here? kildare13
  • Score: 7

9:42am Mon 27 Jan 14

Druggie Scumbag says...

kildare13 wrote:
Wonder if nick Alston will be checking which of his offices have commented here?
No, I won't.
[quote][p][bold]kildare13[/bold] wrote: Wonder if nick Alston will be checking which of his offices have commented here?[/p][/quote]No, I won't. Druggie Scumbag
  • Score: 1

12:54pm Mon 27 Jan 14

supermadmax says...

Not all police are dishonest, violent, bullying, nasty, control freaks who think they are above the law. However when some can lie to get a member of parliament sacked (force resignation) it indicates how rife the force is with this kind of behaviour at grassroots level.
This copper and his colleges need dealing with, the only way Essex police can come out of this with creditability is to sack and criminally prosecute him with as much publicity as possible.
Not all police are dishonest, violent, bullying, nasty, control freaks who think they are above the law. However when some can lie to get a member of parliament sacked (force resignation) it indicates how rife the force is with this kind of behaviour at grassroots level. This copper and his colleges need dealing with, the only way Essex police can come out of this with creditability is to sack and criminally prosecute him with as much publicity as possible. supermadmax
  • Score: 9

2:34pm Mon 27 Jan 14

ellgar70 says...

What happened to Pc Burch? its very worrying that no doubt he will be called to give evidence against someone in the future after being found out as a dishonest and untrustworthy person. I think more people should be like Mr Flemming in the way he was brave enough to stand up against a corrupt police officer. I think the facts are black and white regardless of the circumstances and think he should not only be entitled to every penny but should have a written apology.
What happened to Pc Burch? its very worrying that no doubt he will be called to give evidence against someone in the future after being found out as a dishonest and untrustworthy person. I think more people should be like Mr Flemming in the way he was brave enough to stand up against a corrupt police officer. I think the facts are black and white regardless of the circumstances and think he should not only be entitled to every penny but should have a written apology. ellgar70
  • Score: 7

3:21pm Mon 27 Jan 14

Devils Advocate says...

ThisYear wrote:
Druggie Scumbag wrote:
reg reg wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
iain beag wrote:
Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down.
Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.
possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.
If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,
Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that....
And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...
AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ?
JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION
BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES
JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS )
BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED.
DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM
ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE
AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED
SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER
Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.
The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.
I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties.
Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people.
Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines.
The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair?
I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them!
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Druggie Scumbag[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]reg reg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]iain beag[/bold] wrote: Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down. Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.[/p][/quote]possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.[/p][/quote]If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,[/p][/quote]Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that.... And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...[/p][/quote]AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ? JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS ) BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED. DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER[/p][/quote]Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.[/p][/quote]The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.[/p][/quote]I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties. Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people. Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines. The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair? I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them! Devils Advocate
  • Score: 0

9:17pm Tue 28 Jan 14

ThisYear says...

Devils Advocate wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Druggie Scumbag wrote:
reg reg wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
iain beag wrote:
Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down.
Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.
possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.
If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,
Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that....
And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...
AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ?
JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION
BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES
JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS )
BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED.
DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM
ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE
AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED
SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER
Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.
The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.
I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties.
Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people.
Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines.
The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair?
I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them!
Im far from a sun reader..
[quote][p][bold]Devils Advocate[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Druggie Scumbag[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]reg reg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]iain beag[/bold] wrote: Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down. Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.[/p][/quote]possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.[/p][/quote]If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,[/p][/quote]Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that.... And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...[/p][/quote]AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ? JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS ) BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED. DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER[/p][/quote]Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.[/p][/quote]The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.[/p][/quote]I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties. Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people. Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines. The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair? I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them![/p][/quote]Im far from a sun reader.. ThisYear
  • Score: 0

11:25pm Tue 28 Jan 14

Devils Advocate says...

ThisYear wrote:
Devils Advocate wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Druggie Scumbag wrote:
reg reg wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
Been there got the T shirt wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
iain beag wrote:
Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down.
Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.
possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.
If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,
Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that....
And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...
AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ?
JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION
BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES
JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS )
BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED.
DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM
ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE
AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED
SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER
Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.
The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.
I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties.
Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people.
Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines.
The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair?
I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them!
Im far from a sun reader..
That's a start. Now, come away from the light.....
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Devils Advocate[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Druggie Scumbag[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]reg reg[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Been there got the T shirt[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]iain beag[/bold] wrote: Maybe none of this would have happened if Mr Fleming had turned his music down. Maybe there is a lot more to the story than we're being told.[/p][/quote]possibly...wonder if he was playing Roxanne or Don't stand so close to me at full pelt.[/p][/quote]If I had my way, he'd be whistling Please release me, scummy druggie, oh 24 grand of Essex Council tax payers money, the rise will cover it,[/p][/quote]Oh sorry, from the council the rent on the garage is due, and the fines which you can now pay, and your job seekers allowance, wont be needing that.... And dont even try to claim for your winter fuel help...[/p][/quote]AH IS THAT BENT COPPER YOUR MATE IS HE ? JUST AS BAD AS A SCUMBAG DRUGGIE IN MY OPINION BOTH MEN WITHOUT COUNTRIES JUNKY HATED BY REAL CRIMINALS ( BECAUSE THEIR ALL WEASELS ) BENT COPPERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PUT IN A PLACE OF TRUST AND CANT BE TRUSTED. DOGS THE BOTH OF THEM ONES A ONE EYED MONGREL THE OTHER A STERILE POODLE AND YOU T SHIRT SHOULD BE CALLED SHIRT LESS YOU AINT DONE NOTHING BULLSH**ER[/p][/quote]Where, exactly, did you go to school? The reason I ask is that I'd like to inflict severe punishment on those responsible for sending an uneducated imbecile out into the real world.[/p][/quote]The man you need to speak to then is Mr Tony 'Education Education Education' Blair.[/p][/quote]I can understand the rich and feckless using your kind of statement for their selfish greed but, Blame Blair? really? It had nothing to do with "We should never have educated the masses!" from the other wing, which actually marked the point where teachers stopped teaching, and suddenly the illiterate appeared everywhere. When I was in junior school there was only one pupil in my class who could not read or write properly. He had learning difficulties. Now we have the "Anti work and safety, anti holiday and anti tea break" chant's carefully flowing into the self-destructive people. Watch the accident rates start climbing in the workplace. Not wrist strain of course, but how long before it is children being ripped to death by the machinery as they clear fluff from beneath the running machines. The business men can't manage on 98.5% of the profit from our products, they need the 99% to get britain back on its feet, and you blame Tony Blair? I just wish people would think for themselves instead of letting "The Sun" do it for them![/p][/quote]Im far from a sun reader..[/p][/quote]That's a start. Now, come away from the light..... Devils Advocate
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree