Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Carbon monoxide couple death was an accident coroner rules
A HUSBAND and wife, who died after being poisoned by their coal fire, died as the result of a tragic accident a coroner ruled.
Pamela and Leslie Cox of Bruce Grove, Wickford were found dead in their home in November last year.
They were poisoned after the flue of their fire became blocked.
An inquest into their death took place in Chelmsford on Thursday.
*Full story in Friday's Echo