Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Bungalow fire in Westcliff
12:15pm Saturday 7th June 2014 in Echo News
EMERGENCY services rushed to a busy street in Westcliff after a fire broke out in a bungalow.
A woman, and her two children including a 9-month-old baby, escaped from their home in Prince Avenue in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The young family was taken to Southend Hospital and were treated for smoke inhalation.
No-one is thought to be seriously hurt.
Comments are closed on this article.