Passenger taken ill, delaying trains

Passenger taken ill, delaying trains

Passenger taken ill, delaying trains

First published in Echo News
Last updated

TRAINS were delayed this morning after a passenger fell ill.

C2C ervices travelling to Shoeburyness were delayed by up to 20 minutes during the rush hour after the commuter fell ill at Basildon on the 7.47am service.

The male teenager had fallen over and was helped from the train and given first aid by paramedics.

An ambulance was sent to the scene and a spokesman said the injury was minor.

Comments (5)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:57am Wed 7 May 14

Adrenaline_Junkie says...

Probably drunk from last night still.
Probably drunk from last night still. Adrenaline_Junkie
  • Score: -31

9:09am Wed 7 May 14

Happy Chickie says...

Adrenaline_Junkie wrote:
Probably drunk from last night still.
I highly doubt it you tit.
[quote][p][bold]Adrenaline_Junkie[/bold] wrote: Probably drunk from last night still.[/p][/quote]I highly doubt it you tit. Happy Chickie
  • Score: 35

3:24pm Wed 7 May 14

19851999 says...

I was on the train was a 15 year old boy was standing there one minute then just collapsed and had some kind of fit, didn't look minor from where I was but wasn't nice
I was on the train was a 15 year old boy was standing there one minute then just collapsed and had some kind of fit, didn't look minor from where I was but wasn't nice 19851999
  • Score: 6

2:21pm Thu 8 May 14

Adrenaline_Junkie says...

Happy Chickie wrote:
Adrenaline_Junkie wrote:
Probably drunk from last night still.
I highly doubt it you tit.
Well why else would he be collapsing for? He was a very young lad. So I doubt it would be medical related. Just hungover, and couldn't bare standing up anymore and just collapsed.
[quote][p][bold]Happy Chickie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrenaline_Junkie[/bold] wrote: Probably drunk from last night still.[/p][/quote]I highly doubt it you tit.[/p][/quote]Well why else would he be collapsing for? He was a very young lad. So I doubt it would be medical related. Just hungover, and couldn't bare standing up anymore and just collapsed. Adrenaline_Junkie
  • Score: -5

3:24pm Thu 8 May 14

John the resonator says...

Adrenaline_Junkie wrote:
Happy Chickie wrote:
Adrenaline_Junkie wrote:
Probably drunk from last night still.
I highly doubt it you tit.
Well why else would he be collapsing for? He was a very young lad. So I doubt it would be medical related. Just hungover, and couldn't bare standing up anymore and just collapsed.
Why ever should it no be a medical problem on the limited information in the report?

People collapse for all kinds of reasons, some of them very dangerous. If everyone just stepped over them and assumed they had behaved irresponsibly and 'deserved it' there would be more deaths.
[quote][p][bold]Adrenaline_Junkie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Happy Chickie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Adrenaline_Junkie[/bold] wrote: Probably drunk from last night still.[/p][/quote]I highly doubt it you tit.[/p][/quote]Well why else would he be collapsing for? He was a very young lad. So I doubt it would be medical related. Just hungover, and couldn't bare standing up anymore and just collapsed.[/p][/quote]Why ever should it no be a medical problem on the limited information in the report? People collapse for all kinds of reasons, some of them very dangerous. If everyone just stepped over them and assumed they had behaved irresponsibly and 'deserved it' there would be more deaths. John the resonator
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree