Caravan fire on A130

Southend Standard: Caravan fire on A130 Caravan fire on A130

A FIRE on an abandoned caravan closed the A130 last night.

The caravan had been towed and then left on the Rayleigh Spur northbound after Sadlers Farm.

Police and fire were called at 7pm.

The road had to be closed for about an hour as the caravan contained cylinders of propane or butane and there was a risk of explosion.

The fire was quickly extinguished and the caravan recovered.

Comments (40)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:17am Mon 17 Feb 14

InTheKnowOk says...

'A FIRE on an abandoned caravan'

'Police and fire were called at 7pm'.

'The fire was quickly extinguished and the caravan recovered'

Eh?????
'A FIRE on an abandoned caravan' 'Police and fire were called at 7pm'. 'The fire was quickly extinguished and the caravan recovered' Eh????? InTheKnowOk

1:33pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Bigmama1 says...

Terrible reporting. Who are the Echo employing? They certainly do not have an English qualification that's for sure. I'm continually annoyed at the very poor reporting in this paper and will not be buying it any more.
Terrible reporting. Who are the Echo employing? They certainly do not have an English qualification that's for sure. I'm continually annoyed at the very poor reporting in this paper and will not be buying it any more. Bigmama1

4:30pm Mon 17 Feb 14

keith_l says...

We saw a caravan in a lay-by on Saturday morning on the A130 about a mile North of the A127 junction, it was quite an old one.

I'm guessing that this was the one referred to in the article - could be that the owner dumped it rather than go the the hassle and possible cost of proper disposal. Either the owner of someone else could have torched it the next day.

Could be an insurance job?
We saw a caravan in a lay-by on Saturday morning on the A130 about a mile North of the A127 junction, it was quite an old one. I'm guessing that this was the one referred to in the article - could be that the owner dumped it rather than go the the hassle and possible cost of proper disposal. Either the owner of someone else could have torched it the next day. Could be an insurance job? keith_l

5:38pm Mon 17 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.
Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched. Alekhine

9:32pm Mon 17 Feb 14

RochfordRob says...

Alekhine wrote:
Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.
His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread.

Perhaps that would explain why.
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.[/p][/quote]His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread. Perhaps that would explain why. RochfordRob

9:56pm Mon 17 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I?

Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?

Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear ThisYear

9:55am Tue 18 Feb 14

Kim Gandy says...

Oh this has happened many times before especially at Crays Hill.. It happens with cars too.

A Romany friend of mine, who lives in a house, had one detonated, full of gas cylinders right next to her boundary fence.

These people are a public health hazard.
Oh this has happened many times before especially at Crays Hill.. It happens with cars too. A Romany friend of mine, who lives in a house, had one detonated, full of gas cylinders right next to her boundary fence. These people are a public health hazard. Kim Gandy

9:58am Tue 18 Feb 14

Kim Gandy says...

ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I?

Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?

Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Yes, you have finally given up on the "LastLaugh" tag haven't you? Still the same tired old blatherings though, so we know who you are. Well, not quite WHO because as we all know, folk like you find it so easy to make accusations against others WITHOUT signing yourself by your real name.

That's what gives my comments more credibility than yours.

The fact that I have no problem being honest and upfront without the need for hiding behind a pseudonym,
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Yes, you have finally given up on the "LastLaugh" tag haven't you? Still the same tired old blatherings though, so we know who you are. Well, not quite WHO because as we all know, folk like you find it so easy to make accusations against others WITHOUT signing yourself by your real name. That's what gives my comments more credibility than yours. The fact that I have no problem being honest and upfront without the need for hiding behind a pseudonym, Kim Gandy

10:04am Tue 18 Feb 14

Kim Gandy says...

RochfordRob wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.
His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread.

Perhaps that would explain why.
Oh dear, is he really? Oh well never mind. Perhaps Matron hasn't changed his meds yet.

Just one teeny thing Rob, the "mayor's consort" is an official position - John Handley never was her "consort". He just drove her to and from events and paid for the petrol, entrance fees to any event, gifts and prizes and for the meals of others with his own money. Thus saving the Basildon council taxpayers money.

I've seen him do it. Several times.

Frankly I haven't been on that thread since posting. I simply cannot be bothered reading the drivel of people who really haven't a clue what is going on beyond what it says in the Echo - or or course in the various little internet hate campaigns.

Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read. And they are more than prepared to believe ANYTHING bad said about me. I could be accused of chicken molesting or grave robbing and these bozos would believe it.

I could apply the same principle but I ceased believing in Grimm's Fairy Tales when I was about eight.

Keep up the sarcasm Rob.. I love it! ;0)

Saves me the job when I can't be around here :0D
[quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.[/p][/quote]His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread. Perhaps that would explain why.[/p][/quote]Oh dear, is he really? Oh well never mind. Perhaps Matron hasn't changed his meds yet. Just one teeny thing Rob, the "mayor's consort" is an official position - John Handley never was her "consort". He just drove her to and from events and paid for the petrol, entrance fees to any event, gifts and prizes and for the meals of others with his own money. Thus saving the Basildon council taxpayers money. I've seen him do it. Several times. Frankly I haven't been on that thread since posting. I simply cannot be bothered reading the drivel of people who really haven't a clue what is going on beyond what it says in the Echo - or or course in the various little internet hate campaigns. Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read. And they are more than prepared to believe ANYTHING bad said about me. I could be accused of chicken molesting or grave robbing and these bozos would believe it. I could apply the same principle but I ceased believing in Grimm's Fairy Tales when I was about eight. Keep up the sarcasm Rob.. I love it! ;0) Saves me the job when I can't be around here :0D Kim Gandy

10:52am Tue 18 Feb 14

RochfordRob says...

Thisyear, Next year, Lastyear (so very) Newyear whatever it is has become most excited and reckons my posts are being 'monitored' Sadly, he hasn't an ounce of humour in him and cannot comprehend the difference between sarcasm and racism.

He says he has no knowledge of the caravan. And in his own words:

"Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?"

You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post, but sadly, it doesn't stop you does it?

Still, when you finally publish your 'dossier' you'll have a job remaining anonymous I expect.

That will be fun.

Until then, keep bullsh*tting. Or not. Preferably.
Thisyear, Next year, Lastyear (so very) Newyear whatever it is has become most excited and reckons my posts are being 'monitored' Sadly, he hasn't an ounce of humour in him and cannot comprehend the difference between sarcasm and racism. He says he has no knowledge of the caravan. And in his own words: "Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?" You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post, but sadly, it doesn't stop you does it? Still, when you finally publish your 'dossier' you'll have a job remaining anonymous I expect. That will be fun. Until then, keep bullsh*tting. Or not. Preferably. RochfordRob

11:51am Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
Oh this has happened many times before especially at Crays Hill.. It happens with cars too.

A Romany friend of mine, who lives in a house, had one detonated, full of gas cylinders right next to her boundary fence.

These people are a public health hazard.
Im not sure your friend would be happy to have you consider her a public health hazard and then broadcast your opinion...no tea around her place in the near future methinks
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: Oh this has happened many times before especially at Crays Hill.. It happens with cars too. A Romany friend of mine, who lives in a house, had one detonated, full of gas cylinders right next to her boundary fence. These people are a public health hazard.[/p][/quote]Im not sure your friend would be happy to have you consider her a public health hazard and then broadcast your opinion...no tea around her place in the near future methinks ThisYear

11:58am Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I?

Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?

Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Yes, you have finally given up on the "LastLaugh" tag haven't you? Still the same tired old blatherings though, so we know who you are. Well, not quite WHO because as we all know, folk like you find it so easy to make accusations against others WITHOUT signing yourself by your real name.

That's what gives my comments more credibility than yours.

The fact that I have no problem being honest and upfront without the need for hiding behind a pseudonym,
Catch up Kim...the user name was copied exactly, meaning there was two user names the same on the forum..many including you couldn't diffeate between who was posting what and so to help I changed the user name...no big deal...

What accusations have I made Kim...you constantly harp on about such and accuse me of such but never say what these mysterious accusations against you are.

I do sometimes imply you are stupid in my replies to you but isn't that the truth?

Kim real names are not the nass! You are in a very small minority in regards to user names...whats it like being a minority Kim?

You feel everyone who doesn't use their real name as a user name throughout the world is being dishonest?

KIM V THE WORLD

Kim to be honest, you would probably get more credibility if you DIDNT use your real name...a bit of caring advice for you.
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Yes, you have finally given up on the "LastLaugh" tag haven't you? Still the same tired old blatherings though, so we know who you are. Well, not quite WHO because as we all know, folk like you find it so easy to make accusations against others WITHOUT signing yourself by your real name. That's what gives my comments more credibility than yours. The fact that I have no problem being honest and upfront without the need for hiding behind a pseudonym,[/p][/quote]Catch up Kim...the user name was copied exactly, meaning there was two user names the same on the forum..many including you couldn't diffeate between who was posting what and so to help I changed the user name...no big deal... What accusations have I made Kim...you constantly harp on about such and accuse me of such but never say what these mysterious accusations against you are. I do sometimes imply you are stupid in my replies to you but isn't that the truth? Kim real names are not the nass! You are in a very small minority in regards to user names...whats it like being a minority Kim? You feel everyone who doesn't use their real name as a user name throughout the world is being dishonest? KIM V THE WORLD Kim to be honest, you would probably get more credibility if you DIDNT use your real name...a bit of caring advice for you. ThisYear

12:07pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
RochfordRob wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.
His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread.

Perhaps that would explain why.
Oh dear, is he really? Oh well never mind. Perhaps Matron hasn't changed his meds yet.

Just one teeny thing Rob, the "mayor's consort" is an official position - John Handley never was her "consort". He just drove her to and from events and paid for the petrol, entrance fees to any event, gifts and prizes and for the meals of others with his own money. Thus saving the Basildon council taxpayers money.

I've seen him do it. Several times.

Frankly I haven't been on that thread since posting. I simply cannot be bothered reading the drivel of people who really haven't a clue what is going on beyond what it says in the Echo - or or course in the various little internet hate campaigns.

Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read. And they are more than prepared to believe ANYTHING bad said about me. I could be accused of chicken molesting or grave robbing and these bozos would believe it.

I could apply the same principle but I ceased believing in Grimm's Fairy Tales when I was about eight.

Keep up the sarcasm Rob.. I love it! ;0)

Saves me the job when I can't be around here :0D
Kim, dear..we dont all have matrons dispensing 'meds' Only some..

It is not that along ago you were posting against the mayor and now you are for.

***Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read.****

Should people then disbelieve what you have written?

RochfordRobs 'sarcasm' comes from bitterness and a feeling of inadequacy...someone dealing in psychology and psychiatry offered that opinion..I am not qualified to agree or not...
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: Watch it....LL will be on here soon to tell us someone's home has been torched.[/p][/quote]His maybe? He's getting hot under the collar (again) on the Mayor's consort thread. Perhaps that would explain why.[/p][/quote]Oh dear, is he really? Oh well never mind. Perhaps Matron hasn't changed his meds yet. Just one teeny thing Rob, the "mayor's consort" is an official position - John Handley never was her "consort". He just drove her to and from events and paid for the petrol, entrance fees to any event, gifts and prizes and for the meals of others with his own money. Thus saving the Basildon council taxpayers money. I've seen him do it. Several times. Frankly I haven't been on that thread since posting. I simply cannot be bothered reading the drivel of people who really haven't a clue what is going on beyond what it says in the Echo - or or course in the various little internet hate campaigns. Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read. And they are more than prepared to believe ANYTHING bad said about me. I could be accused of chicken molesting or grave robbing and these bozos would believe it. I could apply the same principle but I ceased believing in Grimm's Fairy Tales when I was about eight. Keep up the sarcasm Rob.. I love it! ;0) Saves me the job when I can't be around here :0D[/p][/quote]Kim, dear..we dont all have matrons dispensing 'meds' Only some.. It is not that along ago you were posting against the mayor and now you are for. ***Shows the intelligence of such people when they believe everything they read.**** Should people then disbelieve what you have written? RochfordRobs 'sarcasm' comes from bitterness and a feeling of inadequacy...someone dealing in psychology and psychiatry offered that opinion..I am not qualified to agree or not... ThisYear

12:28pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

RochfordRob wrote:
Thisyear, Next year, Lastyear (so very) Newyear whatever it is has become most excited and reckons my posts are being 'monitored' Sadly, he hasn't an ounce of humour in him and cannot comprehend the difference between sarcasm and racism.

He says he has no knowledge of the caravan. And in his own words:

"Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?"

You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post, but sadly, it doesn't stop you does it?

Still, when you finally publish your 'dossier' you'll have a job remaining anonymous I expect.

That will be fun.

Until then, keep bullsh*tting. Or not. Preferably.
Im fully aware of the difference between sarcasm and attacks from a racial angle...your lack of moral substance has you pretending your abuse is anything other than from a racial aspect..as I stated before you are a moral coward.

Why do you mention different user names..I have explained why i changed mine...have you explained why you changed yours?

Shall I explain for you?

You were kicked off the forum for foul swearing and using disgusting innuendo on a thread about a young girl..and yet here you are commenting on my name change..hypocrite

My question to you in affect was; why do you think I should have knowledge of a caravan that was burnt?

You have yet to answer..whys that?

Do you know why you think things?

If so perhaps you can answer the question.

**You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post**

Isnt that a clear lie? Do you habitually lie?

Do you have any knowledge in regards to the matter of this caravan?

if not, are you not demonstrating that you will comment on things you have no knowledge of?

The very thing you accuse me off...isn't it true that you project when you accuse me of things?

You really are full of it...you can post such nonsense because of your hypocritical personality...you just don't know you are doing it..shame.

"publish" - "dossier" what on earth are you rambling on about now?

You really are a mixed up specimen...
[quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: Thisyear, Next year, Lastyear (so very) Newyear whatever it is has become most excited and reckons my posts are being 'monitored' Sadly, he hasn't an ounce of humour in him and cannot comprehend the difference between sarcasm and racism. He says he has no knowledge of the caravan. And in his own words: "Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan?" You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post, but sadly, it doesn't stop you does it? Still, when you finally publish your 'dossier' you'll have a job remaining anonymous I expect. That will be fun. Until then, keep bullsh*tting. Or not. Preferably.[/p][/quote]Im fully aware of the difference between sarcasm and attacks from a racial angle...your lack of moral substance has you pretending your abuse is anything other than from a racial aspect..as I stated before you are a moral coward. Why do you mention different user names..I have explained why i changed mine...have you explained why you changed yours? Shall I explain for you? You were kicked off the forum for foul swearing and using disgusting innuendo on a thread about a young girl..and yet here you are commenting on my name change..hypocrite My question to you in affect was; why do you think I should have knowledge of a caravan that was burnt? You have yet to answer..whys that? Do you know why you think things? If so perhaps you can answer the question. **You have demonstrated beyond any doubt that you are lacking in knowledge on every subject on which you post** Isnt that a clear lie? Do you habitually lie? Do you have any knowledge in regards to the matter of this caravan? if not, are you not demonstrating that you will comment on things you have no knowledge of? The very thing you accuse me off...isn't it true that you project when you accuse me of things? You really are full of it...you can post such nonsense because of your hypocritical personality...you just don't know you are doing it..shame. "publish" - "dossier" what on earth are you rambling on about now? You really are a mixed up specimen... ThisYear

12:53pm Tue 18 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:-

Asteroid strike
Alien invasion
Zombie apacalypse
You voting Tory.

Do tell.....
So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:- Asteroid strike Alien invasion Zombie apacalypse You voting Tory. Do tell..... Alekhine

2:42pm Tue 18 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post? Alekhine

5:36pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:-

Asteroid strike
Alien invasion
Zombie apacalypse
You voting Tory.

Do tell.....
What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names...

How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question

(B02) 1 e4 Nf6
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:- Asteroid strike Alien invasion Zombie apacalypse You voting Tory. Do tell.....[/p][/quote]What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names... How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question (B02) 1 e4 Nf6 ThisYear

5:43pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though. ThisYear

10:25pm Tue 18 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:-

Asteroid strike
Alien invasion
Zombie apacalypse
You voting Tory.

Do tell.....
What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names...

How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question

(B02) 1 e4 Nf6
So you are going to study chess next year. Well that is even more unexpected than you voting Tory.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:- Asteroid strike Alien invasion Zombie apacalypse You voting Tory. Do tell.....[/p][/quote]What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names... How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question (B02) 1 e4 Nf6[/p][/quote]So you are going to study chess next year. Well that is even more unexpected than you voting Tory. Alekhine

10:38pm Tue 18 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?
...

What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? ... What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on. Alekhine

10:59pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:-

Asteroid strike
Alien invasion
Zombie apacalypse
You voting Tory.

Do tell.....
What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names...

How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question

(B02) 1 e4 Nf6
So you are going to study chess next year. Well that is even more unexpected than you voting Tory.
You haven't deciphered the riddle have you..
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: So what is it with the name then? Some unexpected event this year maybe:- Asteroid strike Alien invasion Zombie apacalypse You voting Tory. Do tell.....[/p][/quote]What's in a name..I suppose we could find that out by checking facebook for names... How about this rather easy riddle in answer to your question (B02) 1 e4 Nf6[/p][/quote]So you are going to study chess next year. Well that is even more unexpected than you voting Tory.[/p][/quote]You haven't deciphered the riddle have you.. ThisYear

11:18pm Tue 18 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?
...

What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.
A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area.

**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?

Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR?

Bahahahahahahahaeek.


The pedant pedantised!

But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on?

Not likely is it...

Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension?

Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? ... What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.[/p][/quote]A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area. **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR? Bahahahahahahahaeek. The pedant pedantised! [sic] But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on? Not likely is it... Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension? Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh? ThisYear

7:00am Wed 19 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?
...

What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.
A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area.

**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?

Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR?

Bahahahahahahahaeek.



The pedant pedantised!

But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on?

Not likely is it...

Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension?

Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?
No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours.

You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption!

Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? ... What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.[/p][/quote]A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area. **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR? Bahahahahahahahaeek. The pedant pedantised! [sic] But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on? Not likely is it... Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension? Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?[/p][/quote]No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours. You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption! Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU. Alekhine

7:01am Wed 19 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?
...

What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.
A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area.

**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?

Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR?

Bahahahahahahahaeek.




The pedant pedantised!

But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on?

Not likely is it...

Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension?

Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?
No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours.

You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption!

Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU.
American donkey.
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? ... What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.[/p][/quote]A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area. **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR? Bahahahahahahahaeek. The pedant pedantised! [sic] But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on? Not likely is it... Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension? Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?[/p][/quote]No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours. You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption! Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU.[/p][/quote]American donkey. Alekhine

7:05am Wed 19 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?
....

FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ!
**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? .... FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ! Alekhine

7:05am Wed 19 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

Alekhine wrote:
**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?
....

FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ!
TO
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? .... FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ![/p][/quote]TO Alekhine

9:04am Wed 19 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

I bit early for me to be posting, need some breakfast. I'm off to Greggs for one of their key products.
I bit early for me to be posting, need some breakfast. I'm off to Greggs for one of their key products. Alekhine

12:02am Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?
...

What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.
A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area.

**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?

Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR?

Bahahahahahahahaeek.




The pedant pedantised!

But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on?

Not likely is it...

Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension?

Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?
No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours.

You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption!

Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU.
But I read your post and you said "I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on"

Invented what?

You accuse me of being "an idiot who can not read message" and then in the next bit of text write "That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else"

I didn't invent it..you posted it..Derrrrrrrrr

You also ridicule making assumptions but post on a previous post

"I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on"

Surely that's an assumption?

Please for your own good.. leave the 'you know what' alone
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? ... What statement? I have not made a statement. But i can honestly say that i have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on.[/p][/quote]A bit of backtracking there from you...I bet you're the best moonwalker in your area. **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? Or are you, the grammar gangster of the boards, guilty of BAD GRAMMAR? Bahahahahahahahaeek. The pedant pedantised! [sic] But boldly on; The fact you "never assumed I knew anything about any subject" I've posted on *smirk* would seem to suggest you didn't understand the subjects I posted on..after all what's the odds of someone posting on many subjects without knowing what they were posting on? Not likely is it... Can I held responsible for your lack of comprehension? Perhaps it would be better if you didn't engage until your partner reappears Eh?[/p][/quote]No back tracking from me and the lack of comprehension is all yours. You are just an idiot who can not read a message. That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else. Does your eyesight not extend back to your own message where you accused both myself and Rochford Rob of making an assumption! Do you know assume makes an **** out of U...........and well, just YOU.[/p][/quote]But I read your post and you said "I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on" Invented what? You accuse me of being "an idiot who can not read message" and then in the next bit of text write "That is not what i said, you have just invented it much like you do everything else" I didn't invent it..you posted it..Derrrrrrrrr You also ridicule making assumptions but post on a previous post "I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on" Surely that's an assumption? Please for your own good.. leave the 'you know what' alone ThisYear

12:12am Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?
....

FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ!
I think the nicety of your comment is truly beyond you..

Let me give you a clue here; the word 'never' is the important word..

Take the word 'never' from your grammatical disaster of a comment and read what's left...then put it back in and re-read...ged'it now bozo?
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? .... FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ![/p][/quote]I think the nicety of your comment is truly beyond you.. Let me give you a clue here; the word 'never' is the important word.. Take the word 'never' from your grammatical disaster of a comment and read what's left...then put it back in and re-read...ged'it now bozo? ThisYear

12:16am Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
**I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

So you assumed I did..?
....

FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ!
TO
Baaaahahahahahahahah
ahahaahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahaahahahahahahahah
ahahah *deep breath* ahahahahahahahahahah
a
hahahahahahhahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahah
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: **I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** So you assumed I did..? .... FFS GET SOME HELP AND LEARN TOO READ![/p][/quote]TO[/p][/quote]Baaaahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahah ahahah *deep breath* ahahahahahahahahahah a hahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahah ThisYear

12:17am Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
I bit early for me to be posting, need some breakfast. I'm off to Greggs for one of their key products.
Oh how it has been bothering you for 2hours...baahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: I bit early for me to be posting, need some breakfast. I'm off to Greggs for one of their key products.[/p][/quote]Oh how it has been bothering you for 2hours...baahahahaha hahahahahahaha ThisYear

11:53am Thu 20 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

What has been bothering me for 2 hours?

I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH.

BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.
What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep. Alekhine

12:56pm Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
What has been bothering me for 2 hours?

I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on**

If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH.

BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.
Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo
u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them...

If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr.....

Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul
..remember that debacle..

" I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe
ek

You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice..

Derrrrrrr
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.[/p][/quote]Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr..... Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul ..remember that debacle.. " I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe ek You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice.. Derrrrrrr ThisYear

1:16pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote: What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.
Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr..... Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul ..remember that debacle.. " I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe ek You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice.. Derrrrrrr
You got it wrong......how about being a man about it.

If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. That is correct English.
....
If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do?
....
My English / Pi translator is struggling here. How about " i actually never did assume that you knew anything" ?.

BTW you are still sounding like a sheep. - LOL
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.[/p][/quote]Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr..... Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul ..remember that debacle.. " I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe ek You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice.. Derrrrrrr[/p][/quote]You got it wrong......how about being a man about it. If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. That is correct English. .... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? .... My English / Pi translator is struggling here. How about " i actually never did assume that you knew anything" ?. BTW you are still sounding like a sheep. - LOL Alekhine

4:52pm Thu 20 Feb 14

runwellian says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear
Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?
Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we?

I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on?

Now that should be easy even for you?

Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming?

Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies..

I do defend you right to be ignorant though.
Why don't you two write to each other instead of using this space to hit out at each other?

the story supposed to be about a burnt out caravan so plase grow up!
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: I have no knowledge of the caravan in question and why should I? Do you both (RichfordRob and Alexhine) feel I should be aware of this matter because it is a caravan? Can you be advised the user name is ThisYear...LL is so LastYear[/p][/quote]Where have either of us made the astonishing assumption, against all the evidence, that you have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which you post?[/p][/quote]Okay lets look at your statement that I dont have any knowledge whatsoever of any subject on which I post shall we? I post on many many subjects...that being the case, can you provide one example of what you claim from all the subjects I post on? Now that should be easy even for you? Can you do it or can we take it you really don't know half the time what you are claiming? Which would suggest you post rubbish out of ignorance..in that you are ignorant to the fact the claims you post are false and in most cases lies.. I do defend you right to be ignorant though.[/p][/quote]Why don't you two write to each other instead of using this space to hit out at each other? the story supposed to be about a burnt out caravan so plase grow up! runwellian

6:41pm Thu 20 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote: What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.
Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr..... Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul ..remember that debacle.. " I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe ek You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice.. Derrrrrrr
You got it wrong......how about being a man about it.

If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. That is correct English.
....
If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do?
....
My English / Pi translator is struggling here. How about " i actually never did assume that you knew anything" ?.

BTW you are still sounding like a sheep. - LOL
What is a "Pi translator"...lets see if you are the moral coward i have always taken you for...
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: What has been bothering me for 2 hours? I have never assumed you knew anything about any subject you have posted on** If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. LEARN TO READ ENGLISH. BTW you are sounding like your often referenced sheep.[/p][/quote]Bahhahahahahahaa,,yo u dont even know whats been bothering you...read your own posts...if you can make sense of them... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? Derrr..... Im sure there was a time when a sheep know the difference between infer and imply when you didnt...hukhukhukhul ..remember that debacle.. " I pretended I didn't know the difference...I said it wrong to see if you know the difference...I did it to bait you....I never said it" bahahahahahahahahahe ek You advise me to learn to read English. Your advice given in English!...Do you not see the complication that might arise from your advice? Or the sheer absurdity of your advice.. Derrrrrrr[/p][/quote]You got it wrong......how about being a man about it. If i never assumed that you knew anything, the implication is that you knew nothing. That is correct English. .... If you "never" do something then how you can you say you actually did what you never do? .... My English / Pi translator is struggling here. How about " i actually never did assume that you knew anything" ?. BTW you are still sounding like a sheep. - LOL[/p][/quote]What is a "Pi translator"...lets see if you are the moral coward i have always taken you for... ThisYear

10:31pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Sybian Sue says...

I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond.
I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond. Sybian Sue

12:10am Fri 21 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Sybian Sue wrote:
I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond.
There is a scheme, CRiS, for registering caravans..but its voluntary
[quote][p][bold]Sybian Sue[/bold] wrote: I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond.[/p][/quote]There is a scheme, CRiS, for registering caravans..but its voluntary ThisYear

2:16pm Fri 21 Feb 14

Sensible Man says...

I trust that EVERYONE on this thread would agree that abandoning a caravan containing propane / butane cylinders on the public highway is a truly disgusting thing to do - and that whoever carried out this act deserves a suitable punishment. All agreed?
I trust that EVERYONE on this thread would agree that abandoning a caravan containing propane / butane cylinders on the public highway is a truly disgusting thing to do - and that whoever carried out this act deserves a suitable punishment. All agreed? Sensible Man

9:33pm Fri 21 Feb 14

Sybian Sue says...

ThisYear wrote:
Sybian Sue wrote:
I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond.
There is a scheme, CRiS, for registering caravans..but its voluntary
Ok, thanks, I didn't know that.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sybian Sue[/bold] wrote: I reckon caravans should be registered same as cars with the chassi number logged so the owner can be traced if it gets stolen or abandond.[/p][/quote]There is a scheme, CRiS, for registering caravans..but its voluntary[/p][/quote]Ok, thanks, I didn't know that. Sybian Sue

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree