Fire breaks out in Tilbury home

Fire breaks out in home

Fire breaks out in home

First published in Echo News by

A FIRE broke out in a cupboard this morning.

Fire fighters were called to a home in Church Road, Tilbury just after 9.10am this morning to tackle the ground floor blaze.

Two crews from Orsett wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel to dampen flames. They took 35 minutes to put out the fire, and finished at the scene just after 9.45am.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree