Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Two men treated for smoke inhalation after house blaze
TWO men suffered smoke inhalation following a house blaze.
The fire broke out in the house in Ravensfield, Pitsea at around 1.25am today.
Fire crews from Basildon and Orsett raced to the scene and found around 10 per cent of the ground-floor of the terraced house was on fire.
Two men, both aged 31, suffered smoke inhalation.
Fire crews put out the blaze and used an industrial fan to get rid of the smoke.