Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Family left homeless after fire
3:04pm Thursday 31st January 2013 in Echo News
A FAMILY has been left homeless following a fire in Leigh.
It happened after the blaze started in the kitchen of a semi-detached house in Brookfields.
Firefighters were called at about 10.50am and spent half an hour ventilating the property of smoke. A man, woman and two boys, aged two and four years old, were made homeless.
The Red Cross Emergency Support Team were called to the incident to assist the family.
Comments are closed on this article.