Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us Click here for details »
Neighbours help put out car fire in Cumberland Avenue, Southend
8:36am Friday 13th September 2013 in News
NEIGHBOURS helped fight the flames of a car fire in Southend.
They used a garden hose to douse the flames until Southend fire crews arrived at 3.10am today.
The car was parked in Cumberland Avenue.
It is believed to have been started by an electrical fault.
The damage was limited to the engine bay.
Comments are closed on this article.