A four bedroom detached house situated in a popular residential location. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gardens, Driveway and Off Road Parking.
A four bedroom detached house situated in a popular residential location within comfortable travelling distance of Dovercourt town centre, mainline railway station to London and Blue Flag Beach. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gardens Front and Rear, Driveway and Garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door to:-
Textured and coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, telephone point.
Textured and coved ceiling, obscure window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' ( 5.00m x 3.66m )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to front, fire surround with gas fire, TV Point, access to Dining Room, telephone point.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, door to:-
Kitchen 14' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.25m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear, door to side, wall mounted units, filter hood, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps inset to roll-edge work surface with cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling, access to loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes with hanging and storage space.
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed obscure window to front, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 3" narrowing to 6' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m narrowing to 1.91m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 11' ( 2.62m x 3.35m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 11' 5" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.48m narrowing to 2.67m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed obscure window to rear, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, telephone point.
The rear garden has gate to side access, garden shed, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area. To the front of the property there is a shared driveway with off road parking for 3 cars and access to integral garage. The garage is remote control with electric roller door.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed along Cliff Road turning right into Marine Parade. Turn left into Lower Marine Parade and continue into Wick Lane and Low Road where the property will be found towards the very end of Low Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.